Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand all terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
It may come as a surprise, but we actually DO NOT condone any harassment or unwanted physical conduct on the premise. It really should go without saying, but please be respectful of each other. If you feel a particular situation has escalated beyond your control, find the nearest security guard or event staff and alert them to the problem. Any/all acts of aggression or hostility towards other patrons, vendors or event hall staff WILL result in immediate expulsion potentially followed by police action/apprehension.
MaloogaCon Liability Policy
MaloogaCon and its affiliates are NOT responsible or liable for any of the following.
- Stolen or missing goods
- Injuries sustained due to misconduct
- Refunds of tickets/passes that were purchased and unused
- Expulsion from the event by venue staff or otherwise due to misconduct
- Refunds for accessories, fabric, etc. used in creating your costume should it be damaged during the event due to misconduct
- Refunds for food/drink not native to the convention hall that must be disposed of
- Injuries/damages sustained due to disregard for rules and policies put forth by MaloogaCon and/or the venue proprietor